A truly remarkable pair of early Victorian hand-carved York Stone decorative Urns mounted upon square pedestals and originally purchased from Sulby Hall, Northamptonshire, following the sad demolition in 1952 of this historic hall, designed by Sir John Soane in 1792/3 for the owner, Rene Payne. The very beautiful stone urns would grace any grand garden.
Overall Height including Pedestal 460 mm. Max. Diameter 500 mm. Internal Depth 160 mm.