A strikingly decorative set of hand-forged, highly decorative wrought-iron gates, made by the Blacksmith’s Shop circa 1850 on the famous Ferrand St.Ives Estate, Bingley, West Yorkshire. Beautifully weather-aged and patinated.
Maximum Width between the stone pillars 116 inches [2950 mm];
Height from bottom crossrail to top of spikes 67 inches [1700 mm];
Left hand gate: Width 471/2 inches [1200 mm].
Right hand gate: Width 61 inches [1550 mm]
The Stone Pillars are not included.